Schedule Your Next Appointment
Schedule your next appointment to get more information about your smile makeover.
What is a Smile Makeover?
Smile makeover is the process of improving an individual’s smile through cosmetic dentistry procedures such as Dental veneers, Composite bonding, Teeth Whitening & Dental Implants. Smile makeovers are performed for aesthetic and cosmetic reasons. A cosmetic dentist will work with you to design a treatment plan to best suit what you want from your makeover. It includes various cosmetic and functionally restorative procedures, including teeth whitening, composite bonding, veneers, dental crowns, and gummy smile reduction.
What problems can a Smile Makeover address?
- Tooth Color: Silver Amalgam fillings can be replaced with natural, tooth-colored composite restorations Tooth shade is evaluated for the preparation for various procedures including porcelain veneers, crowns, bridges, and composite bonding.
- Alignment & Spacing:Crooked, overlapping, malaligned teeth with gaps between them can be straightened and aligned through orthodontics using brackets or Invisalign and can be improved with veneers.
- Missing Teeth: Missing tooth or teeth not only affect the appearance of your smile but it as affects your bite as well as increases your risk for tooth decay. Replacing missing teeth is vital to restore oral health and facial esthetics. Dental implants, bridges or partial dentures are a few options for replacing missing teeth.
- Harmony and Balance: Chipped, cracked and misshapen teeth can be fixed by cosmetic tooth bonding or veneers for an improved appearance,.A gummy smile can be re-contoured to improve the overall smile aesthetics.
- Tooth Length: Teeth lengthening majorly impact your overall facial appearance. Long teeth give a young appearance. A treatment for shorter teeth may include reshaping and resizing the two front central teeth using composite bonding or porcelain veneers. If you have a gummy smile, your cosmetic dentist may modify the gum line and give a longer appearance of the teeth by lengthening teeth using laser dentistry or crown lengthening if necessary.